For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- An Even Faster Track in E.D. Texas: Accelerated Damages Discovery in Patent Cases
- Patent Term Adjustment And Double Patenting
- PTAB Invalidates Patent Despite Settlement
- Court Says List All Products in All Amended Infringement Contentions or Face Dismissal.
- Trademark Infringement Suit Transferred from D.C. to Florida on Defendant’s Rule 12(b)(3) Motion to Dismiss for Improper Venue
- Lighting Ballast Control v. Philips Electronics North America: Federal Circuit Reaffirms De Novo Appellate Review for District Court Claim Constructions