For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Protecting Your Software: Copyright, Trade Secret and Patent Laws in Massachusetts vs. Federal Law and Other Issues
- The Specter of Alice Looms Large Even in PGRs
- Patent Held Invalid for Ambiguity and Obviousness
- Bifurcation of Infringement and Validity Issues in Section 8 Action
- Canadian Patent Appeal Board Upholds Claims to Non-exemplified Humanized Antibodies
- Patent Applicants: Want to Avoid Broadest Reasonable Interpretation in Inter Partes Review? That’s Right - Use Means Clauses