For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Protecting Critical Company Assets - Part 2: DTSA and Employment Agreements
- Protecting Critical Company Assets - Part 4: The “Inevitable Disclosure” Doctrine
- Protecting Critical Company Assets - Part 3: The DTSA’s Ex Parte Seizure Procedure
- Protecting Critical Company Assets - Part I: DTSA Basics for Employers
- Protecting Critical Company Assets - New Federal Initiatives
- Impact Of Brexit On Intellectual Property