For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Insights from a Recent Panel on Navigating AIA Trials
- IPR Spotlight Series: What to Do When the PTAB Denies Your Petition to Institute IPR
- Versata v. SAP: PTAB Decision Does Not Trump a Final Jury Verdict
- Federal Circuit Reverses Termination Of Enforcement Proceedings In Align Technology Appeal (2013-1240, 1363)
- Errors in Reissue Patent Applications
- New Guidance From the Federal Circuit on Motions to Stay Litigation Pending a PTAB Proceeding