For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Expert "Blinding" is a Question of Relevance, Reliability and Weight, but not Admissibility
- IP Licence Provided Contractual Right, Not a Property Right in the Asset
- FTC and DOJ Issue Proposed Updates to Antitrust Guidelines for Licensing IP
- Court Grants Order Correcting Inventorship, but Declines to Order Recording of Documents at Patent Office
- Federal Trade Commission Releases Long-Awaited Report on Patent Assertion Entities
- Pleading Standard Defined - CAFC Holds that Joint Infringement Complaint Requires Identification of All Required Claim Steps