For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- FCA Reinstates PMPRB Jurisdiction over Generic Companies with Permission from Patentee to Sell Medicine as they Enjoyed a Benefit from the Patent
- Current Status of EU Data Transfers and Recommended Next Steps for Former Safe Harbor Companies
- Apple V. Samsung: Damages For A Canceled Patent?
- How to Successfully Challenge (Or Defend) a Patent before the USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Acronyms and the issue of descriptiveness under the Canadian Trademarks Act
- Gilead Has Successfully Obtained a Declaration of Invalidity of a Patent that It Reasonably Expected Would Be Asserted Against It