For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Split Federal Circuit Decision Revives Antitrust Counterclaims in Patent Litigation
- Parallel Litigation and Inter Partes Review: Don't Forget About Reissue
- RevoLaze Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Laser Abraded Denim Garments
- Sham Hatch-Waxman Infringement Suits And FDA Citizen Petitions; A Potential For New Liability For Innovators?
- ITC Decides To Review ALJ Essex’s Finding Of No Section 337 Violation In Certain Wireless Devices With 3G And/Or 4G Capabilities (337-TA-868)
- AIA Trial Statistics Show Recent Decrease in Likelihood of IPR Trial Institution