For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to present cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- It’s Christmas Eve: Internet systems at patent offices in U.S.A. and Australia have crashed. Just coincidence?
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- New Legislation Affects Tax Advantages Regarding Intellectual Property Transactions
- Protection of Trademarks under Unfair Competition Provisions
- BC Court of Appeal Overturns Class Certification in Patents Case, Finding Patent Regime to be Complete Code in Respect of Remedies
- PCI DSS - What It Is and Why It Is Relevant to Your Business
- Westlake Services v. Credit Acceptance: PTAB’s Precedential Decision to Apply Estoppel on a Claim-by-Claim Basis
- Apple (Finally) Enjoins the Sale of (Obsolete) Samsung Phones