For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- U.S. Patent Licensees Get Support Against Foreign Debtors
- U.S. House Judiciary Committee Approves Legislation Creating Civil Cause of Action Under Federal Trade Secrets Protection Act
- Super Hero Copyrights - It's Complicated Marvel Comics and Kirby Settlement Leaves Questions For Freelancers
- Supreme Court Denies Cert in Herb Reed: Circuits to Remain Out of Tune as to Presumption of Irreparable Harm
- Commercially Confidential Information at Risk: The European Medicines Agency Issues Disclosure Policy
- Questioning the Executoriness of Trademark Licenses in Integrated Agreements