For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Sunrise Periods for First Wave of gTLDs Are Now Open
- ALJ Bullock Finds Respondents In Default And Denies Motion To Terminate In Certain Tires (337-TA-894)
- ALJ Bullock Terminates Investigation As To Wheel Warehouse In Certain Tires (337-TA-894)
- ALJ Gildea Denies Summary Determination Regarding Unclean Hands And Standing In Certain Integrated Circuit Devices (337-TA-873)
- Otsuka Alleges Premature Notice From a Repeat Offender in SAMSCA Patent Infringement Case
- English Court Of Appeal Confirms That Follow-On Competition Damages Actions Can Include Conspiracy Elements in the Claim but Only ‘In Rare Cases’