For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
We take pride in the extensive technological and business knowledge that our professionals bring to the service of our clients. Advanced scientific training, hands-on experience in computer programming, authorship in legal and scientific journals, attendance at scientific, legal and policymaking symposia, experience within government agencies and multinational companies, and participation in professional associations provide our firm’s professionals with expanded insight into opportunities for our clients and the laws that affect them.
GERRY J. ELMAN, M.S., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. MOON, Ph.D., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. HOLMES, J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. WATERSTON, J.D., Attorney at Law
JAHAN ARA, Ph.D., Patent Agent
YONGMEI LI, Ph.D., Science Advisor
KATHERINE A. DIGGINS, Administrative Paralegal
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Expert "Blinding" is a Question of Relevance, Reliability and Weight, but not Admissibility
- IP Licence Provided Contractual Right, Not a Property Right in the Asset
- FTC and DOJ Issue Proposed Updates to Antitrust Guidelines for Licensing IP
- Court Grants Order Correcting Inventorship, but Declines to Order Recording of Documents at Patent Office
- Federal Trade Commission Releases Long-Awaited Report on Patent Assertion Entities
- Pleading Standard Defined - CAFC Holds that Joint Infringement Complaint Requires Identification of All Required Claim Steps