For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
We take pride in the extensive technological and business knowledge that our professionals bring to the service of our clients. Advanced scientific training, hands-on experience in computer programming, authorship in legal and scientific journals, attendance at scientific, legal and policymaking symposia, experience within government agencies and multinational companies, and participation in professional associations provide our firm’s professionals with expanded insight into opportunities for our clients and the laws that affect them.
GERRY J. ELMAN, M.S., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. MOON, Ph.D., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. HOLMES, J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. WATERSTON, J.D., Attorney at Law
JAHAN ARA, Ph.D., Patent Agent
YONGMEI LI, Ph.D., Science Advisor
KATHERINE A. DIGGINS, Administrative Paralegal
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Federal Court Overturns Prothonotary’s Order Striking Paragraphs from Defence
- Derek Jeter Retires: Can He Compete?
- Federal Trade Secrets Protection — Finally Something Both Parties Can Agree On
- Georgia Court of Appeals Provides Ammunition for Saving Unenforceable Non-Competes
- U.S. Patent Licensees Get Support Against Foreign Debtors
- Super Hero Copyrights - It's Complicated Marvel Comics and Kirby Settlement Leaves Questions For Freelancers