For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
We take pride in the extensive technological and business knowledge that our professionals bring to the service of our clients. Advanced scientific training, hands-on experience in computer programming, authorship in legal and scientific journals, attendance at scientific, legal and policymaking symposia, experience within government agencies and multinational companies, and participation in professional associations provide our firm’s professionals with expanded insight into opportunities for our clients and the laws that affect them.
GERRY J. ELMAN, M.S., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. MOON, Ph.D., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. HOLMES, J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. WATERSTON, J.D., Attorney at Law
JAHAN ARA, Ph.D., Patent Agent
YONGMEI LI, Ph.D., Science Advisor
KATHERINE A. DIGGINS, Administrative Paralegal
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- OLG Celle prohibits misleading advertising of company’s location
- No Special Circumstances Found to Allow the Addition of a New Ground of Opposition 10 Days before Hearing
- The Trade Secret; A New IP Star
- Designers Defending Their Names
- Xarelto Lawsuits Filed at Increasing Rate
- ECJ: Food Products Can Only Be Advertised With Ingredients Which They Contain