For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
We take pride in the extensive technological and business knowledge that our professionals bring to the service of our clients. Advanced scientific training, hands-on experience in computer programming, authorship in legal and scientific journals, attendance at scientific, legal and policymaking symposia, experience within government agencies and multinational companies, and participation in professional associations provide our firm’s professionals with expanded insight into opportunities for our clients and the laws that affect them.
GERRY J. ELMAN, M.S., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. MOON, Ph.D., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. HOLMES, J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. WATERSTON, J.D., Attorney at Law
JAHAN ARA, Ph.D., Patent Agent
YONGMEI LI, Ph.D., Science Advisor
KATHERINE A. DIGGINS, Administrative Paralegal
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to present cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- It’s Christmas Eve: Internet systems at patent offices in U.S.A. and Australia have crashed. Just coincidence?
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Federal Circuit Reverses Punitive Exceptional Case Fee Award as Improperly Enhanced
- Amended Administrative Appeal Act will Come into Force on April 1, 2016
- Protection of Trademarks under Unfair Competition Provisions
- U.S. and EU Announce Deal on the EU-US Privacy Shield
- New Legislation Affects Tax Advantages Regarding Intellectual Property Transactions
- BC Court of Appeal Overturns Class Certification in Patents Case, Finding Patent Regime to be Complete Code in Respect of Remedies