For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
We take pride in the extensive technological and business knowledge that our professionals bring to the service of our clients. Advanced scientific training, hands-on experience in computer programming, authorship in legal and scientific journals, attendance at scientific, legal and policymaking symposia, experience within government agencies and multinational companies, and participation in professional associations provide our firm’s professionals with expanded insight into opportunities for our clients and the laws that affect them.
GERRY J. ELMAN, M.S., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. MOON, Ph.D., J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. HOLMES, J.D., Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
JOSHUA D. WATERSTON, J.D., Attorney at Law
JAHAN ARA, Ph.D., Patent Agent
YONGMEI LI, Ph.D., Science Advisor
KATHERINE A. DIGGINS, Administrative Paralegal
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Federal Circuit: Go Whole-Hog on Validity below If You Want to Contest an Independent Determination of Invalidity on Appeal
- The CJEU's Decision in GS Media: Connecting the Dots on Hyperlinking
- Widely Watched Federal Circuit McRO Decision Holds Certain Software Claims to Be Patent Eligible
- The Importance of Discipline In Branding: An Interesting, Unlikely Case Study Courtesy of Fletcher v. Doig
- Digital Single Market Update: Draft EU Copyright Directive and Regulation Leaked
- Strong Branding Can Help Generate Profits: Caution Needed In Name, Trademark Choices