For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Gerry Elman has been listed in the Super Lawyers 2012 magazine for Pennsylvania in the intellectual property category.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-accredited law school libraries.
For more information about Gerry, you can also view his profile on Avvo.com.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- U.S. District Court Grants Motion in Important First Amendment Case
- Pharmaceutical Company Can't Force Journalist to Testify, Judge Rules
- Partial Priority and Dealing with "Toxic Divisionals" under the European Patent Convention: A New Referral to the EPO Enlarged Board of Appeal: Beyond G 2/98
- Claim Construction is to be Reviewed on a Correctness Standard, but the Appreciation of Expert Evidence on Construction is to be Reviewed on a Palpable and Overriding Standard
- Canadian Court Finds that Keyword Advertising Does Not Constitute Passing Off
- PTAB Summer Package of Proposed Rule Changes Now Available and Open for Public Comment