For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
Two hearings have been scheduled by the US PTO on the effect of patents for Genetic Testing, to support the study that the PTO is mandated by the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act (“AIA”) to generate for Congress.
The first of the hearings is today. It will be broadcast via the Web.
The second of the hearings will be March 9 in San Diego. My colleague Prof. Chris Holman, incoming Executive Editor of Biotechnology Law Report, is scheduled to testify at that hearing.
Each of these agendas provides the logon information for the web broadcasts of the hearings.
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Protecting Your Software: Copyright, Trade Secret and Patent Laws in Massachusetts vs. Federal Law and Other Issues
- The Specter of Alice Looms Large Even in PGRs
- Canadian Patent Appeal Board Upholds Claims to Non-exemplified Humanized Antibodies
- Patent Held Invalid for Ambiguity and Obviousness
- Bifurcation of Infringement and Validity Issues in Section 8 Action
- Patent Applicants: Want to Avoid Broadest Reasonable Interpretation in Inter Partes Review? That’s Right - Use Means Clauses