For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- ITC Decides To Review In Part Final Initial Determination In Certain Compact Fluorescent Reflector Lamps (337-TA-872)
- Applicant is not a Broadcasting Undertaking; thus held Not to have Previous Use in Broadcasting Services
- Registrar’s Decision was Reasonable: “Use it or Lose it”
- ALJ Lord Grants Motion To Terminate Investigation As To Navico In Certain Navigation Products (337-TA-900)
- ITC Finds Violation Of Consent Order And Issues Civil Penalty In Certain Dimmable Compact Fluorescent Lamps (337-TA-830)
- Method for Assessing Quantum of Damages Determined by Court