For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- $88.5 Million Lawsuit Over an Employee Contract???
- ALJ Lord Grants Motion For Summary Determination Of No Copyright Infringement In Certain TV Programs (337-TA-886)
- ALJ Gildea Denies Complainant’s Motion For Summary Determination In Certain Integrated Circuit Devices (337-TA-873)
- Baxter Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Hemostatic Products
- The Federal Circuit Upholds Cybor’s Rule that Claim Construction Is Subject to De Novo Appellate Review
- ALJ Lord Terminates Investigation In Certain Portable Electronic Communications Devices, Including Mobile Phones (337-TA-885)