For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- USPTO Issues Proposed Rules on Design Patents to Implement Hague Treaty on Industrial Designs
- ITC Issues Cease and Desist Orders in Certain Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (337-TA-739)
- DMCA Deadlines May Not Trump Registration Requirement for Copyright Infringement
- Privacy Commissioner Condemns the Collection of HKID Card Copies and Date of Birth Information by Fitness Centre
- Utility Patent Highlights from the IPO's 2013 IP Record
- Design Patent Case Digest: W.Y. Industries, Inc. v. Kari-Out Club LLC