For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Kazakhstan Improves its Data Protection Laws
- US Supreme Court to Review Patent Eligibility in Fundamental Computer Patent Case
- In First IPR Ruling, PTAB Finds Claims Obvious in view of Multiple References
- Nichia Expands LED Patent Litigation Against Everlight
- Update: The U.S. Supreme Court Grants Certiorari in Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank Int’l
- Diary of a Hatch-Waxman Addict: Day 3,655 - What About Untimely (Late) Notice?