For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Granting Trademark Protection to the Design and Layout of Retail Stores
- Broadest Reasonable Interpretation vs. Ordinary and Customary Meaning: - Challenges Introduced by Applying Different Claim Construction Standards at the PTAB and District Courts
- Irreparable Harm No Longer Presumed in the Third Circuit for Lanham Act Plaintiffsm No Longer Presumed in the Third Circuit for Lanham Act Plaintiffs
- CIPO-EPO Building Transatlantic Bridge on the Patent Prosecution Highway
- Motion for Additional Discovery: Attacking Third Party Testimony
- Amending Claims in IPR or Reexam? The Apparent Clash between PTAB and CRU