For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Colgate-Palmolive Fails To Register 'Sonic' Mark for Toothbrushes
- Athens IP Court Recognises that 'Vara' Shoe Buckle is Famous Trademark
- ECJ Considers Independent Distinctive Role of One Element of Composite Word Mark
- 'Olymp' Marks Held to be Confusingly Similar
- Trademark Law in Greece
- Court Finds Likelihood of Confusion Between 'Fuci-' Marks