For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Compact Fluorescent Reflector Lamps (337-TA-872)
- ALJ Shaw Denies Motion For Summary Determination In Certain Multiple Mode Outdoor Grills (337-TA-895)
- ITC Decides To Review-In-Part ALJ Bullock’s Initial Determination Finding A Violation Of Section 337 In Certain Windshield Wipers (337-TA-881)
- Enterprise Systems Technologies Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Communications Or Computing Devices, And Components Thereof
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Cases For Portable Electronic Devices (337-TA-867/861)
- ALJ Gildea Denies Motion For Non-Monetary Sanctions In Certain Integrated Circuit Devices (337-TA-873)