For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Europe: New Laws to Increase Protection of Trade Secrets and Confidential Information
- Duck, Duck, Goose? No, Says the Court - Aereo Remains Yet Another Duck
- ALJ Essex Rules On Motion To Compel And For Adverse Inferences In Certain Acousto-Magnetic Electronic Article Surveillance Systems (337-TA-904)
- Insights from a Recent Panel on Navigating AIA Trials
- IPR Spotlight Series: What to Do When the PTAB Denies Your Petition to Institute IPR
- Versata v. SAP: PTAB Decision Does Not Trump a Final Jury Verdict