For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- US Federal Circuit Approves Patent Trial and Appeal Board’s Claim Construction Standard, Further Insulates PTAB Decisions to Institute Trials from Review
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-944) Regarding Certain Network Devices (I)
- ALJ Shaw Terminates Investigation in Certain Non-Volatile Memory Devices (337-TA-909)
- ALJ Bullock Grants Motion To Terminate Investigation in Its Entirety in Certain Light Reflectors and Components (337-TA-924)
- ALJ Shaw Sets Procedural Schedule In Certain Graphics Processing Chips (337-TA-941)
- Much Ado About Tacking