For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Gerry Elman to speak on Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things Dec. 8, 2016
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- An Ombudsman in Shining Armor: Spotlight on the USPTO Patents Ombudsman Program
- Failure to Let Patent Owner Address Unpatentability Arguments Relied on by the Board Violates Administrative Procedures
- Intellectual Ventures Petitions Federal Circuit for Full Court Review
- Federal Circuit Corrects the Board’s “Too Exacting” Diligence Standard
- Jawbone Fails to Prove Trade Secret Misappropriation by Fitbit at the ITC
- District Court Finds General Description of Trade Secret Sufficient to Satisfy Pleading Standard under Defend Trade Secrets Act