For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Court Grants Order Correcting Inventorship, but Declines to Order Recording of Documents at Patent Office
- IP Licence Provided Contractual Right, Not a Property Right in the Asset
- Expert "Blinding" is a Question of Relevance, Reliability and Weight, but not Admissibility
- FTC and DOJ Issue Proposed Updates to Antitrust Guidelines for Licensing IP
- Federal Trade Commission Releases Long-Awaited Report on Patent Assertion Entities
- Pleading Standard Defined - CAFC Holds that Joint Infringement Complaint Requires Identification of All Required Claim Steps