For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- ITC Decides To Review ALJ Essex’s Finding Of No Section 337 Violation In Certain Wireless Devices With 3G And/Or 4G Capabilities (337-TA-868)
- ALJ Shaw Issues Public Version Of Recommended Determination In Certain Digital Media Devices (337-TA-882)
- ITC Issues Advisory Opinion In Certain Sleep-Disordered Breathing Treatment Systems (337-TA-879)
- AIA Trial Statistics Show Recent Decrease in Likelihood of IPR Trial Institution
- With Quantum of Damages Settled, Parties Unable to Agree on Quantum of Costs or Calculation of Pre- and Post-Judgment Interest in Section 8 Case
- Sham Hatch-Waxman Infringement Suits And FDA Citizen Petitions; A Potential For New Liability For Innovators?