For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Manitowoc Cranes Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Crawler Cranes
- Bowman v. Monsanto Co. Raises Concerns for Buyers of Patented Self-Replicating Products
- A Myriad of Issues: Supreme Court Rules on DNA Patents
- What Elephant? Supreme Court Downplays Inquiry into Patent Strength in Hatch-Waxman Settlements
- ALJ Essex Grants Motion To Terminate Investigation As To L’Oreal In Certain Products Having Laminated Packaging (337-TA-874)
- Maximizing the Value of Pre-AIA Patent Applications Using First-to-File Regime - Part I