For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- The Potential Impact of Brown v. Canada on Ownership of Intellectual Property by Employers
- New Federal Trade Secret Law
- Implementing the Whistleblower Immunity Notice Provision under the Recently-Enacted Federal Defend Trade Secrets Act
- ITC ALJ Potentially Weakens R&D-Based Domestic Industry
- U.S. Supreme Court Will Weigh in on Star Athletica LLC v. Varsity Brands Inc.
- Accession to the Patent Law Treaty and the Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks