For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Current Status of EU Data Transfers and Recommended Next Steps for Former Safe Harbor Companies
- Three Reasons for Non-Canadian Companies to register .ca Domain Names Now
- Data Protection Regulations Apply When Comparison Added After NDS Filed
- Apple V. Samsung: Damages For A Canceled Patent?
- Federal Circuit Holds that the ITC Lacks Jurisdiction Over Electronic Transmission of Digital Data
- Federal Circuit Limits ITC Jurisdiction to "Material Things"