For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Seeing With Your Third Eye
- The New Right of Opposition to the Trademark Registration Process in Mexico
- Brexit Impact on European Patents and Trademarks
- Pleadings Amendments are Allowed to Particularize What a Party Would Have Done in the "But For" World
- Hearsay Statements Regarding the Generic's Ability to Supply in the "But For" World Should Have Been Excluded
- Court Disallows Pleading Amendments That Are Found To Have No Reasonable Prospect of Success