For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
With hundreds of pages of documents published during in the Federal Register during the last few days, the USPTO has issued a series of proposed rules and an upcoming fee schedule to take effect next year. See America Invents Act implementation micro website.
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Solicitors for the Defendants are Not Removed as Counsel Even Though the Plaintiffs Had Contacted Them about Representation Years Prior
- Federal Trade Secret Law Gives Businesses New Means to Protect Their Rights
- A Binding "Clickwrap Agreement" From Paper?
- Order of Prohibition Granted in Respect of Compound Patent but Refused in Respect of Patent Relating to Salt
- Pitfalls When Refiling a Priority Application under Article 4 of the Paris Convention
- Supreme Court Decides Two Key Aspects of IPR in Cuozzo Speed Techs., LLC v. Lee