For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Gerry Elman, who’s also the webmaster for the Stanford Club of Philadelphia, has recently been recruited to serve as a regular blogger at the Stanford Alumni Association’s new site called “What to Read.”
C’mon over, visit, and leave a Comment.
- Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things
- Gerry Elman to speak on Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things Dec. 8, 2016
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area