Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things
- Gerry Elman to speak on Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things Dec. 8, 2016
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- The Copyright Offices Goes Digital - Finally
- How Many Words Do You Have to Challenge Each Patent Claim in IPR?
- Adding to your Company’s Bottom Line with Intangible Assets: Creating, Maintaining & Advancing Your IP Portfolio
- New TTAB Rule Changes Take Effect in 2017
- First Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Latest to Warm Up to Protections for Trademark Licensees in Bankruptcy
- Recent Developments in Post-Grant Review Eligibility