For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Joshua Holmes is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He received his J.D. degree in July 2006 from Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland. He is admitted to practice as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
Joshua earned his B.S. in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, having majored in computer science and engineering.
He is fluent in French.
Joshua sometimes performs as a tenor soloist in Gilbert & Sullivan operettas, most recently in H.M.S. Pinafore.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things
- Gerry Elman to speak on Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things Dec. 8, 2016
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- What lies beneath: the unsung story of biopharmaceutical innovation
- Forging the future the Fraunhofer way
- Patents for Humanity: improving lives across the globe
- Patent information enables rainwater harvesting in Zambia
- The battle to own the CRISPR–Cas9 gene-editing tool
- Smart solutions to global challenges: the quest of a Turkish inventor