For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day with us!
For the past ten years, April 26th has been set aside to commemorate the value that intellectual property provides to the world economy and well-being. The day this year also marks the 40th anniversary of the effective date of the International Convention establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
For posters on World IP Day from all over the world, visit the Image Gallery on the WIPO website.
- Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things
- Gerry Elman to speak on Privacy & Security for the Internet of Things Dec. 8, 2016
- Thank You to TPNG for hosting Gerry Elman and Joshua Waterston’s presentation “Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box)”
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area