Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Fintech—Moving Toward a Regulatory Framework, The OCC Whitepaper on Responsible Innovation
- House Judiciary Committee Questions Scope of ITC Authority
- UPDATE: Federal Defend Trade Secrets Act Clears the House, Passage into Law Expected
- WP29: Thumbs Down to Draft EU-US Privacy Shield
- Federal Circuit Panel Not Sweet on TC Heartland’s Petition to Change Rules for Patent Venue
- Finally, the PTAB Gets Told to Give Patent Owners in IPR Some Due Process