Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- ITC Decides to Review-In-Part Initial Determination in Certain Consumer Electronics with Display and Processing Capabilities (337-TA-884)
- ALJ Shaw Issues Initial Determination Terminating the Investigation as To LD Products in Certain Toner Cartridges (337-TA-918)
- ALJ Essex Sets 16-Month Target Date in Certain Stainless Steel Products (337-TA-933)
- Arctic Cat Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Snowmobiles
- RealD Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Three-Dimensional Cinema Systems
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-935) Regarding Certain Personal Transporters