Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Humira Patent Invalid for Obviousness Type Double Patenting
- Trademark Board Cancels "Redskins" Registrations
- Ten New Supreme Court Opinions Reshaping the Intellectual-Property Landscape
- Trade Secrets - Protecting the (Corporate) Family Jewels
- Federal Circuit Upholds Validity of Lysteda Patents
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-927) Regarding Certain Noise Cancelling Headphones