Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Supreme Court Decision Impacts Strategic Decision Making for Trademark Enforcement
- When Does A Company Own An Invention Absent A Clear Agreement With The Inventor?
- Clearing Up the Confusion as to Preclusion: Supreme Court’s Trademark Ruling Gives Deference to the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- “Raging Bull” Settles but Its Repercussions Persist
- USPTO Provides 8 Examples of Abstract Idea Analysis for Patent Eligible Subject Matter
- Bitcoin: Is It a Viable Security Asset?