Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Court Finds Patent Indefiniteness In Unobtrusive Claims
- PTAB Draws Line on Admissibility of Declaration Evidence in IPR
- Voluminous Declaration Leads to PTAB Denial of IPR Petition
- PTAB Dismisses Argument That Priority Date is a § 112 Issue Not Reviewable in an IPR
- PTAB Continues Hard Line on Motions for Additional Discovery, Door Left Open for Some Limited Discovery
- ALJ Lord Issues Initial Determination Denying Motion For Temporary Relief In Certain Sulfentrazone (337-TA-914)