Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- U.S. District Court Grants Motion in Important First Amendment Case
- Pharmaceutical Company Can't Force Journalist to Testify, Judge Rules
- Partial Priority and Dealing with "Toxic Divisionals" under the European Patent Convention: A New Referral to the EPO Enlarged Board of Appeal: Beyond G 2/98
- Claim Construction is to be Reviewed on a Correctness Standard, but the Appreciation of Expert Evidence on Construction is to be Reviewed on a Palpable and Overriding Standard
- Canadian Court Finds that Keyword Advertising Does Not Constitute Passing Off
- PTAB Summer Package of Proposed Rule Changes Now Available and Open for Public Comment