Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- The Specter of Alice Looms Large Even in PGRs
- Canadian Patent Appeal Board Upholds Claims to Non-exemplified Humanized Antibodies
- Patent Held Invalid for Ambiguity and Obviousness
- Bifurcation of Infringement and Validity Issues in Section 8 Action
- Abstract Ideas: A Common-Sense Distinction Electric Power Group v. Alstom
- Patent Applicants: Want to Avoid Broadest Reasonable Interpretation in Inter Partes Review? That’s Right - Use Means Clauses