Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- New Federal Trade Secrets Law Brings Major Implications for Trade Secret Owners and Their Employees
- New Federal Trade Secret Act Expands Trade Secret Rights
- How ‘The Defend Trade Secrets Act’ Affects Your Employment Agreements
- Implications of the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016
- The Defend Trade Secrets Act Is Now Law
- President Expected to Sign New Federal Trade Secret Law