Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Claim indefiniteness in Canada: an Overview for U.S. Practitioners
- First PTAB Decisions in Derivation Proceedings
- The UK Court of Appeal Orders a Retrial in Landmark Keyword Advertising Case
- Enforcement of Covenants Not to Compete in Pennsylvania When the Employer Terminates the Employment Relationship
- So, You Have a Registered Trademark...Now What?
- Canadian Combating Counterfeit Products Act Passed into Law