Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- $88.5 Million Lawsuit Over an Employee Contract???
- ALJ Lord Grants Motion For Summary Determination Of No Copyright Infringement In Certain TV Programs (337-TA-886)
- ALJ Gildea Denies Complainant’s Motion For Summary Determination In Certain Integrated Circuit Devices (337-TA-873)
- Baxter Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Hemostatic Products
- The Federal Circuit Upholds Cybor’s Rule that Claim Construction Is Subject to De Novo Appellate Review
- ALJ Lord Terminates Investigation In Certain Portable Electronic Communications Devices, Including Mobile Phones (337-TA-885)