Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Combined Offers in Advertising
- Patent to an “Expandable and Contractible Hose” Found to be Obvious
- ViXS Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Set-Top Boxes, Gateways, Bridges and Adapters
- ALJ Gildea Rules on Motion to Compel And/Or Strike In Certain Silicon Microphone Packages (337-TA-888)
- ALJ Lord Sets 16-Month Target Date in Certain Sulfentrazone (337-TA-914)
- A Defeat for the Office Québécois De La Langue Française: A Trade-Mark may be Posted in English Only