Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Security Interests in Intellectual Property
- Don't Get Burned by Unsolicited Ideas
- Seeking Patent Protection on Computer Implemented Inventions? Disclose the Specific Algorithms Employed in the Implementation
- Uncertainty in the Trademark World in the Wake of B&B Hardware
- End of the Road For Aereo? Embattled Video Streaming Startup Files for Bankruptcy
- ACLU Backs Washington Redskins, Files Brief Supporting Repeal of the Lanham Act’s Prohibition of Derogatory Trademarks