Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to present cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- It’s Christmas Eve: Internet systems at patent offices in U.S.A. and Australia have crashed. Just coincidence?
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- BREAKING NEWS: Safe Harbor 2.0 Agreement Reached
- Obviousness in Inter Partes Review Proceedings
- Offensive Trademarks: Can They be Registered in Canada and the US?
- Safe Harbor 2.0 Arrives as EU-U.S. Privacy Shield; Approvals Still Necessary
- Looking Back on 2015 in Canadian IP Law and Practice
- Political Agreement Reached on US-EU Safe Harbor; Details “Hazy”