Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Mischaracterizing Record of Ex Parte Reexamination May Constitute Inequitable Conduct
- United States and PTO Invited to Stem Cell Party
- Protecting Manufacturing Advancements is Important For Next-Generation Manufacturers
- Round Two of U.S. Patent Reform Progresses as House Passes Goodlatte Innovation Act
- District Court Again Rejects Equitable Tolling for Patent Term Adjustment Case
- ALJ Shaw Grants Motion To Compel In Certain Crawler Cranes (337-TA-887)