Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Sham Hatch-Waxman Infringement Suits And FDA Citizen Petitions; A Potential For New Liability For Innovators?
- Causes of Action Found Against Pfizer for a BC Class-Action Certification Based On the VIAGRA® Patent
- ALJ Shaw Issues Public Version Of Recommended Determination In Certain Digital Media Devices (337-TA-882)
- ITC Decides To Review ALJ Essex’s Finding Of No Section 337 Violation In Certain Wireless Devices With 3G And/Or 4G Capabilities (337-TA-868)
- With Quantum of Damages Settled, Parties Unable to Agree on Quantum of Costs or Calculation of Pre- and Post-Judgment Interest in Section 8 Case
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-925) Regarding Certain Communications Or Computing Devices