Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Compact Fluorescent Reflector Lamps (337-TA-872)
- Enterprise Systems Technologies Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Communications Or Computing Devices, And Components Thereof
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-921) Regarding Certain Marine Sonar Imaging Devices, Including Downscan And Sidescan Devices
- ALJ Lord Sets 16-Month Target Date In Certain Integrated Circuits (337-TA-920)
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Cases For Portable Electronic Devices (337-TA-867/861)
- ALJ Bullock Sets 15-Month Target Date In Certain Archery Products (337-TA-919)