Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- 8 Tips on U.S.P.T.O. Examiner Interviews
- PTAB Requires Additional Showing for Cross-Examination If Testimony Was Prepared for Another Proceeding
- New Digital Trademark Certificates in Brazil
- Get Your Disclosures On! - The FTC and Operation Full Disclosure
- Parliament introduces Bill C-43: Incorporating the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs and the Patent Law Treaty into Canadian Law
- Finally Facing First Inventor to File Issues