Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- EU Support for Industrial Property Protection
- New Guidance on Diagnostic Method Claims
- Crowdfunding and IP in Health and Biotech Start-ups (Part 2): The JOBS Act
- New USPTO Expedited Patent Appeal Pilot Program
- Newsflash, Politico: ‘Patent Death Squad’ Alive and Well
- Crowdfunding and IP in Health and Biotech Start-ups (Part 1): The Beginning