Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Seeing With Your Third Eye
- The New Right of Opposition to the Trademark Registration Process in Mexico
- Brexit Impact on European Patents and Trademarks
- Pleadings Amendments are Allowed to Particularize What a Party Would Have Done in the "But For" World
- Hearsay Statements Regarding the Generic's Ability to Supply in the "But For" World Should Have Been Excluded
- Court Disallows Pleading Amendments That Are Found To Have No Reasonable Prospect of Success