Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- OLG Celle prohibits misleading advertising of company’s location
- No Special Circumstances Found to Allow the Addition of a New Ground of Opposition 10 Days before Hearing
- The Trade Secret; A New IP Star
- Designers Defending Their Names
- Xarelto Lawsuits Filed at Increasing Rate
- ECJ: Food Products Can Only Be Advertised With Ingredients Which They Contain