Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Supreme Court Alters Appellate Review of Patent Claim Construction
- Fed. Circuit: No “Bright Line Rules” For Determining RAND Royalties; Rejects District Court Method of Computing RAND Royalty Rates
- State of the Union Address Places the President's Privacy and Cybersecurity Proposals Front and Center
- Indefiniteness: Are You Reasonably Certain?
- The Importance of Trademark Clearance Searches in Brand Development
- CAFC Finds Patent Claiming Software-Related Invention is Patentable