Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Versata v. SAP: PTAB Decision Does Not Trump a Final Jury Verdict
- Insights from a Recent Panel on Navigating AIA Trials
- Federal Circuit Reverses Termination Of Enforcement Proceedings In Align Technology Appeal (2013-1240, 1363)
- IPR Spotlight Series: What to Do When the PTAB Denies Your Petition to Institute IPR
- Johnson Outdoors Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Marine Sonar Imaging Systems
- How Long Is Too Long (or Too Short) for Patent Application Pendency?