Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Valeo Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Windshield Wipers
- ALJ Pender Sets Procedural Schedule In Certain Windshield Wipers (337-TA-928)
- ALJ Lord Grants Nintendo’s Motion to Strike in Certain Optical Disk Drives (337-TA-897)
- Court Finds That Adverse Markman Ruling Does Not Automatically Establish Good Cause to Amend Contentions
- ALJ Lord Grants Motion to Terminate Investigation in Its Entirety in Certain Integrated Circuits (337-TA-920)
- ALJ Shaw Issues Initial Determination Terminating the Investigation as To Print-Rite in Certain Toner Cartridges (337-TA-918)