Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Congress Passes the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Impact Of Brexit On Intellectual Property
- A Binding "Clickwrap Agreement" From Paper?
- Federal Trade Secret Law Gives Businesses New Means to Protect Their Rights
- Solicitors for the Defendants are Not Removed as Counsel Even Though the Plaintiffs Had Contacted Them about Representation Years Prior
- The eIDAS Regulation: Introducing New Electronic Signature Rules