Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Recent .ca Domain Name Decision Accepts Broad Interpretation of What Constitutes a Brand Owner’s Prior Trade-Mark “rights” in Canada
- The Complexities of the USPTO Proposed Attributable Ownership Rules
- Federal Circuit Find Fractures in Roche Boniva Patents
- US Patent and Trademark Office To Host Roundtable on “Crowdsourcing” Prior Art Searches
- Patent Reform Legislation Stalls in Senate
- Recent FTC Findings Signal Closer Eye on Social Media Contests