Kathy capably assists our professionals in the many tasks that keep the office running smoothly. She is expert in transmitting patent applications and related documents via EFS-Web and in downloading Patent Office files via PAIR, as well as use of the ePCT system for international patent applications.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- U.S. Patent Licensees Get Support Against Foreign Debtors
- U.S. House Judiciary Committee Approves Legislation Creating Civil Cause of Action Under Federal Trade Secrets Protection Act
- Super Hero Copyrights - It's Complicated Marvel Comics and Kirby Settlement Leaves Questions For Freelancers
- Commercially Confidential Information at Risk: The European Medicines Agency Issues Disclosure Policy
- Supreme Court Denies Cert in Herb Reed: Circuits to Remain Out of Tune as to Presumption of Irreparable Harm
- Questioning the Executoriness of Trademark Licenses in Integrated Agreements