For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He received his J.D. degree in December 2006 from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. In May 2007, he was admitted as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
M.P. earned a Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He has had several years experience as a synthetic organic chemist researcher with DuPont’s crop protection business.
He has served as a Patent Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
M.P. also holds memberships in the American Chemical Society, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Patent Information User Group and participates in the activities of the Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court and the DelCo IP Forum.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- FCA Reinstates PMPRB Jurisdiction over Generic Companies with Permission from Patentee to Sell Medicine as they Enjoyed a Benefit from the Patent
- Current Status of EU Data Transfers and Recommended Next Steps for Former Safe Harbor Companies
- Apple V. Samsung: Damages For A Canceled Patent?
- How to Successfully Challenge (Or Defend) a Patent before the USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Acronyms and the issue of descriptiveness under the Canadian Trademarks Act
- Gilead Has Successfully Obtained a Declaration of Invalidity of a Patent that It Reasonably Expected Would Be Asserted Against It