For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He received his J.D. degree in December 2006 from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. In May 2007, he was admitted as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
M.P. earned a Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He has had several years experience as a synthetic organic chemist researcher with DuPont’s crop protection business.
He has served as a Patent Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
M.P. also holds memberships in the American Chemical Society, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Patent Information User Group and participates in the activities of the Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court and the DelCo IP Forum.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Defining the Covered Business Method Patent
- Pharmaceutical Company Can't Force Journalist to Testify, Judge Rules
- U.S. District Court Grants Motion in Important First Amendment Case
- Partial Priority and Dealing with "Toxic Divisionals" under the European Patent Convention: A New Referral to the EPO Enlarged Board of Appeal: Beyond G 2/98
- Claim Construction is to be Reviewed on a Correctness Standard, but the Appreciation of Expert Evidence on Construction is to be Reviewed on a Palpable and Overriding Standard
- PTAB Summer Package of Proposed Rule Changes Now Available and Open for Public Comment