For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
M.P. is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He received his J.D. degree in December 2006 from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. In May 2007, he was admitted as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
M.P. earned a Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He has had several years experience as a synthetic organic chemist researcher with DuPont’s crop protection business.
He has served as a Patent Examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
M.P. also holds memberships in the American Chemical Society, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, the Patent Information User Group and participates in the activities of the Benjamin Franklin American Inn of Court and the DelCo IP Forum.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- CASL Software Provisions now in Force
- United States Patent and Trademark Office Interim Guidance on Subject Matter Eligibility
- Versata Software, Inc. v. Callidus Software, Inc.: Guidance on Stays Pending Post-Issuance Proceedings
- Viability of Certain Internet and Software Patents Reconfirmed in DDR Holdings, LLC v. Hotels.com
- Patent and IP Wishes 2015
- “I Told the Waiter There Was a Fly in My Soup!” - A Little More Freedom for User Outrage on Yelp and other Social Media Sites