For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Joshua Holmes is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He received his J.D. degree in July 2006 from Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland. He is admitted to practice as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
Joshua earned his B.S. in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, having majored in computer science and engineering.
He is fluent in French.
Joshua sometimes performs as a tenor soloist in Gilbert & Sullivan operettas, most recently in H.M.S. Pinafore.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Compact Fluorescent Reflector Lamps (337-TA-872)
- Enterprise Systems Technologies Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Communications Or Computing Devices, And Components Thereof
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-921) Regarding Certain Marine Sonar Imaging Devices, Including Downscan And Sidescan Devices
- ALJ Lord Sets 16-Month Target Date In Certain Integrated Circuits (337-TA-920)
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Cases For Portable Electronic Devices (337-TA-867/861)
- ALJ Bullock Sets 15-Month Target Date In Certain Archery Products (337-TA-919)