For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Joshua Holmes is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He received his J.D. degree in July 2006 from Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland. He is admitted to practice as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
Joshua earned his B.S. in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, having majored in computer science and engineering.
He is fluent in French.
Joshua sometimes performs as a tenor soloist in Gilbert & Sullivan operettas, most recently in H.M.S. Pinafore.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Apple V. Samsung: Damages For A Canceled Patent?
- Three Reasons for Non-Canadian Companies to register .ca Domain Names Now
- Federal Circuit Holds that the ITC Lacks Jurisdiction Over Electronic Transmission of Digital Data
- FCA Reinstates PMPRB Jurisdiction over Generic Companies with Permission from Patentee to Sell Medicine as they Enjoyed a Benefit from the Patent
- Current Status of EU Data Transfers and Recommended Next Steps for Former Safe Harbor Companies
- How to Successfully Challenge (Or Defend) a Patent before the USPTO Patent Trial and Appeal Board