For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Joshua Holmes is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He received his J.D. degree in July 2006 from Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland. He is admitted to practice as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
Joshua earned his B.S. in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, having majored in computer science and engineering.
He is fluent in French.
Joshua sometimes performs as a tenor soloist in Gilbert & Sullivan operettas, most recently in H.M.S. Pinafore.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to present cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- It’s Christmas Eve: Internet systems at patent offices in U.S.A. and Australia have crashed. Just coincidence?
- “CyberWar Threat” airs Oct. 14, 2015 on PBS Nova
- Don’t Let a Defective Provisional Sink Your Patent
- Federal Court of Appeal Upholds But Limits Scope of Leading Decision on Metatags
- Attention Biotech Patentees: Revised Sequence Listing Requirements in Effect before the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
- Looking Back on 2015 in Canadian IP Law and Practice
- FCA Finds Issue Estoppel does Apply to Judicial Reviews of Copyright Tariffs; Holds Preliminary Questions Decided Pursuant to Rule 222(1)(a) Must be Questions of Law
- Federal Court Awards Legal Costs Of $6.5 Million in Patent Infringement Case
- Inphi v. Netlist: Alternative Features Satisfy the Patent Written Description Requirement for a Negative Claim Limitation