For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Joshua Holmes is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He received his J.D. degree in July 2006 from Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland. He is admitted to practice as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
Joshua earned his B.S. in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, having majored in computer science and engineering.
He is fluent in French.
Joshua sometimes performs as a tenor soloist in Gilbert & Sullivan operettas, most recently in H.M.S. Pinafore.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- The Supreme Court Points Courts to Juries on Issue of Trademark Tacking
- A Slip of the Pen May Cost You Your IPR
- When a Statement Becomes a Promise: Canadian Federal Court of Appeal Studies “Promise Doctrine” In Celecoxib Patent Utility Finding
- The Suprema Federal Circuit En Banc Hearing: The Full Court's Decision May Impact the ITC's Remedial Authority
- PTAB Balances Gamesmanship Interests for Issue Joinder
- Don't Get Burned by Unsolicited Ideas