For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Patent Attorney & Attorney at Law
Joshua Holmes is a patent attorney registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
He received his J.D. degree in July 2006 from Case Western Reserve School of Law in Cleveland. He is admitted to practice as an attorney at law in Pennsylvania.
Joshua earned his B.S. in Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, having majored in computer science and engineering.
He is fluent in French.
Joshua sometimes performs as a tenor soloist in Gilbert & Sullivan operettas, most recently in H.M.S. Pinafore.
≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈ ≈
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- $88.5 Million Lawsuit Over an Employee Contract???
- ALJ Lord Grants Motion For Summary Determination Of No Copyright Infringement In Certain TV Programs (337-TA-886)
- ALJ Gildea Denies Complainant’s Motion For Summary Determination In Certain Integrated Circuit Devices (337-TA-873)
- Baxter Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Hemostatic Products
- The Federal Circuit Upholds Cybor’s Rule that Claim Construction Is Subject to De Novo Appellate Review
- ALJ Lord Terminates Investigation In Certain Portable Electronic Communications Devices, Including Mobile Phones (337-TA-885)