For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- The Medicines Company v. Hospira: When Does Outsourcing Drug Manufacture to a Third-Party Contractor Trigger an On-Sale Bar to Patentability?
- Patenting Decisions by South African Biotechnology Entrepreneurs
- Patenting Genes in China, the U.S., and the EU: How Does It Differ? Could It Get Out of Control?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Gerry Elman is listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Technology Law
- Sept. 22, 2016 our Elman & Waterston to speak on Cybersecurity Technical and Legal Challenges (You Can’t Just Check the Box) at TPNG meeting in Philadelphia area
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Federal Circuit: Go Whole-Hog on Validity below If You Want to Contest an Independent Determination of Invalidity on Appeal
- The CJEU's Decision in GS Media: Connecting the Dots on Hyperlinking
- Widely Watched Federal Circuit McRO Decision Holds Certain Software Claims to Be Patent Eligible
- The Importance of Discipline In Branding: An Interesting, Unlikely Case Study Courtesy of Fletcher v. Doig
- Digital Single Market Update: Draft EU Copyright Directive and Regulation Leaked
- Strong Branding Can Help Generate Profits: Caution Needed In Name, Trademark Choices