For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Informed Consent and Ethical Review in Chinese Human Experimentation: Reflections on the “Golden Rice Event”
- Q&A Session with Dr. Andrew W. Torrance of the University of Kansas School of Law: On the Question: Is Copyright the Way to Gain Intellectual Property Protection for DNA Sequences?
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston to speak at Chester County Bar Association meeting
- Elman Technology Law sponsoring Philly Tech Week event in Media, PA
- Oct. 20, 2014 – Meet Steve Zeman and get tips about European Patent Office practice
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Supreme Court Upholds Prohibition Against Post-Expiration Patent Royalties
- PTAB Grants Fourth Motion to Amend in an IPR Proceeding
- Protect Intellectual Property from Copycats
- Federal Circuit Sides with USPTO on First PTAB Appeal in In Re Cuozzo Speed Technologies, LLC
- Federal Circuit Invalidates Diagnostic Method Claims for Prenatal Test Under 35 U.S.C. 101
- Federal Circuit Overturns Patent Trial and Appeal Board Decision on Claim Construction; Ratifies Certain Requirements for Patent Owner Amendments