For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- American Bar Ass’n to distribute FBI cyber-threat warnings
- Internet connectivity is the new “electricity”: Underwriters Labs (UL) meet The Third Wave
- Similar drawings, copyright infringement? Art Seidel showed a jury the answer was NO.
- Gerry Elman and Josh Waterston presented cybersecurity seminar at Delaware County Bar Association on Feb. 24, 2016
- Special invitation: FREE admission to hear Gerry Elman speak on Cybersecurity Litigation
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Brexit Impact on European Patents and Trademarks
- Pleadings Amendments are Allowed to Particularize What a Party Would Have Done in the "But For" World
- Ontario Superior Court Again Refuses To Strike Claims Pursuant to the Statute of Monopolies and the Trade-Marks Act
- Hearsay Statements Regarding the Generic's Ability to Supply in the "But For" World Should Have Been Excluded
- Decision Staying an Application Pending the Outcome of an Appeal in a Related Decision is Upheld
- Solidifying Claim Construction in Inter Partes Review - Cuozzo Allows Patent Office to Govern the Inter Partes Review Process