For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Mischaracterizing Record of Ex Parte Reexamination May Constitute Inequitable Conduct
- United States and PTO Invited to Stem Cell Party
- Protecting Manufacturing Advancements is Important For Next-Generation Manufacturers
- Round Two of U.S. Patent Reform Progresses as House Passes Goodlatte Innovation Act
- District Court Again Rejects Equitable Tolling for Patent Term Adjustment Case
- ALJ Shaw Grants Motion To Compel In Certain Crawler Cranes (337-TA-887)