For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
- Gerry Elman named in Super Lawyers 2012
- US PTO to Hold Hearings on Effects of Patents on Genetic Testing
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Issues A Host of New Proposed Rules to Implement Amended Patent Law
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Rohm And Haas And Dow File New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Opaque Polymers
- Federal Circuit Splinters on the Topic of Patent Eligibility Criteria in CLS Bank Int'l v. Alice Corp.
- How to Deal with a "Patent Troll"
- Laches, Acquiescence, and Trademark Injunctions
- USPTO Launches New After Final Consideration Pilot Program to Reduce Requests for Continued Examination (RCEs)
- UK Court of Appeal Grants Interim Injunction Pending Appeal