For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Q & A Session with Professor Benjamin Liu of the John Marshall Law School: On the Impact of Myriad, on Developments in Chinese Patent Law, and on Advice for Young Academics Looking to Enter the Business World
- District Court's Interpretation of Mayo in Ariosa Diagnostics Does Not Bode Well for Patent Eligibility of Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Recent .ca Domain Name Decision Accepts Broad Interpretation of What Constitutes a Brand Owner’s Prior Trade-Mark “rights” in Canada
- The Complexities of the USPTO Proposed Attributable Ownership Rules
- Recent FTC Findings Signal Closer Eye on Social Media Contests
- Federal Circuit Find Fractures in Roche Boniva Patents
- Patent Reform Legislation Stalls in Senate
- US Patent and Trademark Office To Host Roundtable on “Crowdsourcing” Prior Art Searches