For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
- Selected Developments in Biotechnology Law and the Biotechnology Industry
- Q & A Session with Professor Benjamin Liu of the John Marshall Law School: On the Impact of Myriad, on Developments in Chinese Patent Law, and on Advice for Young Academics Looking to Enter the Business World
- District Court's Interpretation of Mayo in Ariosa Diagnostics Does Not Bode Well for Patent Eligibility of Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- Combined Offers in Advertising
- Patent to an “Expandable and Contractible Hose” Found to be Obvious
- ViXS Files New 337 Complaint Regarding Certain Set-Top Boxes, Gateways, Bridges and Adapters
- ALJ Gildea Rules on Motion to Compel And/Or Strike In Certain Silicon Microphone Packages (337-TA-888)
- ALJ Lord Sets 16-Month Target Date in Certain Sulfentrazone (337-TA-914)
- A Defeat for the Office Québécois De La Langue Française: A Trade-Mark may be Posted in English Only