For meetings and deliveries:
12 Veterans Square
1st Floor Left
Media, PA 19063 U.S.A.
P.O. Box 209
Swarthmore, PA 19081-0209 U.S.A.
Phone: (610) 892-9942
Twitter: @TechLaw_Elman and @ElmanTechNews
eFax: (925) 226-4995
Send a written message. Note: there is no attorney-client relationship without a signed Letter of Engagement.
Sign up for free
Register here to receive email notifications of podcasts, blog posts and other informative material from Elman Technology Law. And join the annual mailing list for our calendar with images from historic patents.
Click Below & Use Social Media
Our Most Recent Postings
- Supreme Court, snowed by ACLU smear campaign, resurrects archaic requirement of “invention” as a test of patent eligibility.
- State of Vermont Declares War on “Patent Trolls”
- Are Human Genes Patentable?—The Experts Weigh In
- Spark Your Creativity: participate online in Tina Seelig’s MOOC via Stanford’s Venture Lab
- Patentability: “non-obviousness” and “common sense”
Archive of Our Postings
Search Our Site
- ALJ Shaw Denies Motion For Summary Determination In Certain Multiple Mode Outdoor Grills (337-TA-895)
- ITC Issues Public Version Of Opinion In Certain Compact Fluorescent Reflector Lamps (337-TA-872)
- ALJ Gildea Denies Motion For Non-Monetary Sanctions In Certain Integrated Circuit Devices (337-TA-873)
- ITC Institutes Investigation (337-TA-921) Regarding Certain Marine Sonar Imaging Devices, Including Downscan And Sidescan Devices
- ITC Decides To Review-In-Part ALJ Bullock’s Initial Determination Finding A Violation Of Section 337 In Certain Windshield Wipers (337-TA-881)
- ALJ Shaw Issues Notice Of Initial Determination Finding Violation Of Section 337 In Certain Crawler Cranes (337-TA-887)